- About FutureChem
- About FutureChem
- FutureChem was awarded the Prize of Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy
- Futurechem received a grade of "A" for Technology
- FutureChem (FC) signed an exclusive contract with Nihon Medi-Physics (NMP) Business Support Co. Ltd. (affiliate of NMP) for the sales of chemical products developed by FC
- Phase 3 clinical study of [18F]FC119S for imaging of Alzheimer's disease finished.
- FutureChem signed MOU agreement with Nanjing PET-Tracer Co. (China) for general agreement on business partnership.
- US patent of Futurechem's PET tracer, [18F]FC119S, for imaging of Alzheimer's disease registered.
- FutureChem is listed on KONEX
- FutureChem signed the CMO (contract manufacturing organization) contract with KIRAMS for [18F]FP-CIT.
- Opened a new head office at Sungsu-dong (Seoul)
- FutureChem signed MOU agreement with Advanced Radiation Technology Institute under Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI in Jungeup).
- Completed installation of manufacturing facility at Dong-a University Hospital
- FutureChem (FC) signed agreement with Busan City, KiJangGun for moving FC's headquarter to Southeast Area of Radiation Medicine & Science Complex.
- FutureChem Signed the MOU agreement with Korea Institute of Radiological & Medical Sciences (KIRAMS) for commercial production of Radiopharmaceutical and R&D
- FutureChem Signed the MOU agreement with Dong-a University Hospita for commercial production of Radiopharmaceutical and R&D
- Agreement for the commercialization of radiopharmaceuticals with Seoul national university hostpital, Seoul national university bundang hostpital and Boramae Medical center
- Labeling research center of FutureChem moved to Dong-a university (Busan)
- Nonclinical (Karolinska institute, Sweden) & Pre-clinical (Korea) studies of [18F]FC119S PET tracer, a diagnostic radiopharmaceutical for Alzheimer's disease, finished
- Manufacturing of [18F]FLT and [18F]FP-CIT started in South Korea
- Global 1st approval of [18F]FP-CIT for imaging of Parkinson's disease from KFDA
- Global 1st approval of [18F]FP-CIT for imaging of imaging of cancer from KFDA
- FutureChem signed the license agreement with Bayer Schering Pharma AG for the technical transfer and mutual development of the [18F] PET tracer.
- Labeling research center of FutureChem moved to Asan Medical Center
- Obtained an official certificate as a R&D center annexed to FutureChem from Korea Industrial Technology Association - No. 20031586
- Joint research with department of nuclear medicine(Seoul national bundang hospital) and Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute (KAERI)
- FutureChem signed the agreement with Dupon for the chemical synthesis.
- Incorporated (a private corporation)
- FutureChem established as a sole-proprietorship.